My name is Oscar M. Flores I am 29 years old. I have two beautiful children: my son, Enoch and my daughter, Adina. I also have beautiful wife Named Brittney(spelled i-t-t-n-e-y). I currently live in Riverside, California, but I work all over the place. My favorite place to work from is home, although with two young kids it’s sometimes not as productive as I would like.
I began this blog in 2013 after attempting it in 2012. I decided in 2012 I would become more social and not focus on so much on work. I came to the conclusion that for me business is personal. I can’t go anywhere without selling myself or seeing an opportunity to start a business or be profitable. For example I got a friend who makes some great cookies and I mean GREAT she would give Mrs. Fields a run for her money any day of the week. But she has no interest in making it a business venture, it’s difficult for me to understand that. So as I tried having a social life, I realized and accepted that by attempting it I could not do it successfully. The truth is that my name is Oscar M. Flores and business is my life.
So here I will try and combine my personal life and business experience and experiences into something that is a little more me. Relaxed and yet all business.
2013-Current- SMS -Senior Account Manager
- Meet with potential client’s; find out client’s business and personal wants, and assign a team to help accomplish the client’s business and personal goals.
2010-Current – Radio Shack -Sales
- Sell wireless communication and other electronics and accessories.
2010- 2013 – Target – Backroom
- Help push product to the sales floor and back-stock excess product.
2009-2012- Golden Transportation Service – Owner
- Built up and managed a private vehicle transportation company.
2009-2009 Happy Taxi – Taxi Driver
- I would take passengers from point A to point B and would retain current customers while attracting new business.
2008-2012-Okajoe Marketing -Owner
Worked with several companies(home based, start ups and small businesses) in several industries to help them better position themselves with in their respective markets through marketing campaigns, social media, marketing products and advertising.
Worked with the following companies:
- 2008- One Handy Lady- Yucca Valley, CA.
- 2008- A Gourmet Affair- Yucca Valley, CA.
- 2008- Sole 2 Soul – Los Angeles, CA.
- 2009 -Perry S -Los Angeles, CA.
- 2009- Andes Signs – Corona, CA.
- 2009- TAT- Ohio
- 2009- Genius Tech – Ventura, CA.
- 2010- Rigobertos- Corona, CA.
- 2010-2011- Acapulco Restaurant- Corona, CA.
- 2010-2012- Brico – Corona, CA.
- 2010-2012- Caprate – Corona, CA.
- 2012- Hansel Garcia: Artist – Perris, CA.
- 2010-current- Salgado’s Landscaping – Corona, CA.
2007-2008- RGIS – Area Manager
- Managed several field supervisors as well as high end Accounts: Target, Sears, JC Pennys, Kmart
2007 Family Tree Lending- Loan Officer
- Found best rates and mortgage loan programs for my clients.
2007 Dark Horse Distribution – Marketing
- Implemented new marketing strategies such as social media and propaganda distribution.
2004 Mr. Sandman’s Mattress Land -Marketing
- Managed all marketing aspects of the company from advertsing to sales and distribution of product
2003-2006 WIS intl.-Inventory Supervisor
- Managed several national accounts and teams of 10-100 people:Albertsons, Savons, Big 5, Vons, Stater Bros, Lowes,Target
Anything you need to know about me just ask. Reach out to me I am always available and I’m just here to serve.